I’m behind schedule again, so I’ll combine this post 🙂
- 77-year-old grandmother Willie Murphy deadlifts 215 pounds and talks about the benefits lifting had on her life.
- (German) Can a judge order the measurement of the defendant’s penis? Not in Germany, for now.
- Bill Gates explains (or claims?) that many jobs will be taken over by robots. Also consider this related article with details on especially endangered jobs.
- scooby comparing training programs. He’s been running a great website on home training a while. I don’t agree with everything, but this is the most reasonable comparison I have seen.
- Hyght posts new strategies for fat loss on T-Nation (typical pictures for bodybuilding there); steady state cardio after HIIT sounds like a great idea. I suggest you dig into the research he links a bit before doing it.