A collection from around the interwebs.
- Dr. Paulo Moore on Lifehacker advising on how to fix forward head posture (chicken head) that most of us suffer from.
- Benny Lewis and Tim Ferriss on how to learn any foreign language. I agree with most of their tips. Just their progress claims feel somewhat outlandish. I might be pessimistic, but for now I don’t even see additional anecdotal evidence.
- GE’s funny twist on infomercials. Amazing!
- Seen in the New York Museum of Modern Art: 75 Watt refers to the output of a standard human over 8h. It is a product and a short movie that invokes thought about assembly lines.
- Mine Kafon, seen in the same museum, is a cheap, bamboo+plastic device that can roll over a minefield like a tumbleweed to clear at a significantly cheaper price than the methods used today. If I understand correctly, it is not used on any large scale yet though.